December 7, 2019
Helping the Home Front
Helping the Home Front 5K is part of Military Appreciation Day at CBN Christmas Village. Proceeds from the event are used to directly help local military families. Donated toys are distributed to military children at local hospitals.
A 5K run, 1 Mile walk and a Kids 1/2 Mile Fun Run makes for a family friendly event!
Stay after and enjoy CBN Christmas Village!
9:00 AM Registration/Check-In Opens
10:00 AM Kid’s Fun Run
10:30 AM 5K Run & 1 Mile Walk
TBD Awards Ceremony following race
REGISTRATION AND ENTRY FEE
- 5K Run: Pre-registration (by November 30) is $25. Registration after November 30 until race day is $30.
- 1 Mile walk: Free, registration still required.
- Race day registration & packet pick-up will begin at 9:00 A.M. T-SHIRT & GIFT BAGS
ARE GUARANTEED FOR ALL PRE-REGISTERED RUNNERS! Race-day gift bags are on a first-come, first-served basis. No entry fees will be refunded.
- Kids’ Fun Run is free for children 8 and under. Register on site, morning of the event.
- Go to top 3 male and female finishers, and as indicated below.
Male and female overall: (3 each)
Male and female (3 each): 8-12, 13-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60 and over
- $1 Raffle tickets for chances to win fabulous door prizes. For example, give $5 and get five
tickets! (Must be present to win. Each registrant will automatically receive one raffle ticket. Additional tickets may be purchased.)
REFRESHMENTS ON RACE DAY
- Bagels, fruit, and other foods and beverages will be provided to all runners.
- Is free and will be available at The Founders Inn, CBN and Regent University
Race parking, start and finish are located in front of CBN’s COM Building.
Enter the campus on CBN Center Dr off of:
977 Centerville Turnpike in Virginia Beach (just off I-64 on Indian River Road East/Exit 286B).
Race Results posted Here